Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor-including an evolving Halloween Tree that eerily transforms throughout your cruise.
Halloween on the High Seas will take place on the following sail dates:
|Ship||2017 Sail Dates||2018 Sail Dates|
|September 27 – October 28
September 15 – October 27
September 4 – October 30
September 2 – October 28
|September 20 – October 29
September 14 – October 19
September 3 – October 29
September 1 – October 27
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the deck
- Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
And more spooky surprises await you onboard!
With so much to see and do, you won’t want to miss this Halloween celebration at sea. Be sure to pack your favorite costumes and get ready for happy haunts.
Holiday activities and offerings are subject to change and may vary by ship and itinerary.